CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Surgery

Dr. Basinski said the surgery was perfect! One can only hope it took 100% and I'll never have another period..however, if they are extremely light, that's ok too. At least they won't rule my life any more :) The thing is, I have an extremely high tolerance for pain, and I am in some good pain. I've been whining like a baby and haven't been able to keep anything down, which means the pain meds have come up, too. I just finished some soup and a special K bar. If I keep those down, I will try for a pain pill so I can sleep...otherwise, I'm happy it's over and hopeful that I will be free to exercise, participate in activities, and just have the general self confidence that NOT saturating my feminine things, undies, clothes, sheets, furniture, etc. will give me! I wanna live life full on...

0 musings to share: