CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pics of Missions Trips

Well, I realize now that I didn't take pictures of us actually WORKING...lol. But we did! In fact, I think I didn't take many because I actually was working the entire time other than the required water breaks, etc. So anyway, here are some random pics of our missions extravaganzas!!

The beautiful Smoky Mountains as photographed at Cades Cove National Park during the Middle School missions trip..beautiful scenery!

Jimmy and his farmer's tan in a stream in Cades Cove...it was cold and I still wasn't allowed to swim, so I stayed on dry land :) Yeah, that was my excuse!

Tom Cooney and me. He was our surprise speaker during the MS missions after lucky Dave and I also had the great fortune of spending the previous week with him. We we just beyond excited when we heard he was coming! We love Tom, he's just the most amazing man!!

Anna, Madeline, Alex, and Samantha at the Karaoke place...the sang "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne...they did great and had fun!

Anna, Morgan, Lauren, and Maddie with Jake and Elwood Blues...lol

Middle School Missions team: Front Row: Madeline, Maddie, Morgan, Mary, Anna, Alex, Chandler; 2nd Row: Jimmy, Lauren, myself, and Marcus; Back row: Dave, Daniel, and Dane (Tom's interpreter) What a crew!!

Anna, Mary (with Team Effort), Maddie, and Lauren...oh...and Marcus...after completing the priming inside Don's house!

High School missions...evening fun!! Evan and Jack on the boards!

My helpers the first 2 days (they ditched me after that to do more glamorous things like build a wheelchair ramp...lol) Alec and Amanda!!
The MT gang (part of them at least)..Jack, Brie, Olivia, Laura, Jake, Alyssa, Hayley, Michaela, Ryan, Emily, and Grace!!
We had major fun and worked hard on both trips...can't wait until next year (secretly hoping to work with Tom again)!

0 musings to share: